Evils Ghost  Index du Forum
Evils Ghost
Bienvenue sur le forum Evils Ghost, une Team d'amis, qui joue en totale coopération !

Evils Ghost  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Privacy Settings Hide Likes ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Evils Ghost Index du Forum -> Team Les Pros du Snipe -> [OFF] Les Wars
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jaswaldi
Visiteur Avisé
Visiteur Avisé

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 02:30    Sujet du message: Facebook Privacy Settings Hide Likes Répondre en citant

Facebook Privacy Settings Hide Likes
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

.. Search Search the site GO . Please try again. Your cover photos are automatically public; you can't change that setting. Click the tool and select who you want to share something with. SEE ALSO: How to Delete Your Creeper Facebook Search History . Learn more about how to select an audience for your posts, how to adjust privacy settings for apps and games and how to edit basic info on your profile and choose who can see it.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I change who can add me as a friend on Facebook?To change who can add you as a friend:Click from the top right of any Facebook page and click SettingsClick Privacy in the left columnClick Edit next to Who can send you friend requests?From the dropdown menu, click Everyone or Friends of FriendsTo make it easier for your friends to find you on Facebook:Use the first and last name you use in everyday lifeIf people know you by a different name (example: nickname, maiden name), add another name to your accountAdd your basic infoView Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoWho can see my profile picture and cover photo?Your profile picture is public. Additionally, anyone who gets tagged in a post may see it, along with their friends. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. If you'd also like to review tags by friends, you can turn on Timeline review for tags from anyone. Keep in mind that friends will still be able to tag photos of you.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Next up, head to the "Timeline and Tagging" section from the left-hand side menu. To change, click on "Edit," then select "Friends" from the drop-down menu. Within your account settings, you'll find a tool that helps you change the audience of posts you've shared with Public or Friends of Friends to Friends Only. Likes. Look for the privacy icon next to the photo's date, then click on it to get drop-down options to amend. For example, you can decide to show or hide Sports Teams, but you can't hide the fact that you like an individual team.How to Make Your Likes PrivateIt's pretty easy to keep your thoughts to yourself in parts of Facebook. To make a change, click on the pencil icon to see edit options for each type of content. The options are "Everyone," "Friends of Friends" or just "Friends." We'd recommend setting this to "Friends" only, but if you want to make a change, simply click "Edit" and choose the option you want from the drop-down menu. Keep in mind, photos and posts you hide from your timeline are visible to the audience they're shared with other places on Facebook, such as in News Feed and search. Review the privacy setting of each item by hovering over the privacy icon to the right of each post. The options are everyone, friends, friends of friends, friends except acquantainces, only you or "Custom." . Click at the top of the page and then click Privacy Shortcuts to see shortcuts that help you manage:Who can see my stuff?Who can contact me?How do I stop someone from bothering me? This is also where you'll find the latest privacy updates and other helpful tools. To review your "Likes," click on the "More" tab under your cover photo and select Likes from the list. Keep in mind, you can still be tagged, and the tagged content (ex: photo, post) is shared with the audience the person who posted it selected other places on Facebook (ex: News Feed and search).Set an audience for who can see posts youve been tagged in on your timeline.To see what your profile looks like to other people, use the View As tool.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I choose who can see previous posts on my timeline?When you share something on your timeline, use the audience selector to choose who it's shared with. If you want to change who you shared something with after you post it, return to the audience selector and pick a new audience. You can change the audience of something you've already added from your activity log. When you add or change your profile picture, it appears in a few different places on Facebook: A story will be posted on your timeline and may show up in your friends' News Feeds.The photo will appear in your Profile Pictures album. To check your privacy levels for each item of info, click on "Edit" at the top-right of each section. Keep in mind that when you share something on someone else's timeline, they control the audience for the post. If you agree, click "Edit," then select "No one" from the drop-down menu next to the "Pair my social actions with adverts for." option. When you post something, you can control who sees it by using the audience selector. You have to manually change the privacy settings for almost every granular element. To change the audience of something you've shared on your own timeline:Go to your timeline and scroll down to the post you want to edit.Click the audience selector and choose Edit Privacy.Select the audience or list you'd like to share with.Learn more about how to control what people can see on your profile and timeline.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I control who can see what's on my profile and timeline?Here's an overview of who can see what's on your profile and tools you can use to control what you share on your profile and timeline. View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoWhat is Timeline review and how do I turn it on?Timeline review lets you choose whether posts you're tagged in appear on your Timeline. But your Timeline, mobile and profile picture albums' privacy levels can be changed on a photo-by-photo basis. So as an extreme, most embarrassing/worst case scenario, if you've liked the "Super Fresh" incontinence pads Facebook ad, your friends could see a "Your Name likes." message under an image for said pads. If you want to change the audience of a post after you've shared it, click the audience selector and select a new audience.Remember, when you post to another person's timeline, that person controls what audience can view the post. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies 5a02188284
like a boss facebook codeif i get a million likes on facebookdevil smiley code for facebookdownload facebook icon to desktopfree facebook application for nokia 2700 classicdownload phan mem mien phi vao facebookhow to download a album on facebookhow to unsave your password on facebook on google chromedownload facebook smileys and emoticonsdescargar programa para hackear facebook keylogger

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 02:30    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Evils Ghost Index du Forum -> Team Les Pros du Snipe -> [OFF] Les Wars Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Les Pros du Snipe © theme by KastleLine 2012